The term ‘me’ or ‘I’ refers to the owner of this website Richard Clarke. The term ‘you’ refers to the viewers and readers of this website.
- The information contained within this website is for your general information and use only. The content is subject to change without notice.
- Neither I nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and I expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely of your own risk, for which I will not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, information or services are suitable for your needs.
- The website contains material which is owned or licensed to me. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Occasionally this website may contain links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- In the interest of full disclosure links to other sites may also be affiliate links that if clicked and you decide to invest in any programs, products or services from that site I may make an affiliate commission from that site.