Some Tips for FAST Weight Loss
1. Cut out soft drinks. They are useless calories. If you have to have a fizzy drink then mix fizzy water and squash or juice. The removal of soft drinks alone has been credited as removing the insulin-related belly fat of many a dieter.
2. Stop eating processed foods. Processed foods have so many additives, sugars, and other unnecessary and unhealthy ingredients that it really isn’t a worthwhile addition to the diet.
3. Switch from coffee to tea or decaffeinated alternatives. Tea has the caffeine your body is used to but also contains worthwhile antioxidants that fight cancers and free radicals.
4. Add acidophilus to your diet either through eating yoghurt or by taking tablets. This helpful bacterium has been a proven weight loss booster.
5. Drink more water. The water not only hydrates you and helps you flush impurities from the system, but it makes the belly feel full. If you can’t bring yourself to drink something tasteless, add a twist of lemon.
6. Have eggs for breakfast. Not only is it important to eat breakfast, as this is the meal that gets the body going, but also the egg adds important protein and makes you feel “full” throughout the morning.
7. Eat healthy snacks. If you have to have chocolate eat dark chocolate. If you like salt, try some nuts or olives. If you crave sweets, try berries. Eat nuts as your “snack”. Not only are they chock full of protein, but also the oil and salt satisfies many a daytime craving.
8. Sleep more. Your body and brain needs that eight-hour rest each night. With the removal of the added caffeine in soft drinks you will be surprised at how much easier it is to actually close those eyes at night.
9. Eat vegetables or salad every day. Eat a salad a day. There are some people just absolutely opposed to salads. It feels like diet foods. If you are one of those, here is what you do. Put fewer greens in the salad, and add more fruit, nuts, meats, cheeses, and other vegetables. And since most dressings contain corn syrup these days a good dressing to try is to mix olive oil, lime juice, red pepper flakes, crushed or chopped garlic, black pepper, and sea salt. If you like your dressing a little sweet add dried cranberries or a teaspoon of cane sugar.
These few tricks of the trade will make an impact on your overall weight – FAST. They are designed to provide you with the nutrients your body needs, while denying it the items that make it sluggish. Within two weeks your clothes will feel looser and you will be amazed at all the additional energy you have.
These are just a few cheap tricks to get you on the road to losing weight.